St. Markís Church Parish House and Church Renovations

125 Mason Street
Fall River, Mass.

Year Built: 1920

A Parish House addition was proposed for St. Markís Church along with alterations to the church. Itís unclear what the details are for each of these projects. Nonetheless, the parish house addition does not appear to be sophisticated architecturally, so itís unclear whether the brick addition was designed by Brigham, Coveney & Bisbee. Itís also unclear whether the proposed modifications to the church were actually made. Charles Coveney is noted as the architect.


References

• ďSt. Markís Church to Begin Drive for New Parish House,Ē Fall River Daily Evening News, 14 January 1920, p. 2.


Images


2019

<<< Back to Design List


Architecture
Home Page


Feedback