First Parish Sign
35 Church StreetA First Parish Sunday school class donated funds for a new sign for the exterior of the church. The sign gave the date of organization of the parish, its name, minister and hour of Sunday service with the motto at the base, ‘Here let no man be a stranger.” The board was placed on the base of the tower of the church on the Church Street side.
Year Built: 1907
<<< Back to Design List
• "Unitarian Church," Belmont Tribune, September 7, 1907, p. 3.