M.W. Emerson House Renovations
78 Hull StreetBrigham, Coveney and Bisbee undertook design of renovations on some aspect of this property in 1915. It is unclear the exact nature of these renovations. Looking at both the G.W. Bromley atlases and the Sanborn Maps, there do not appear to be any additions added to the house.
Year Built: 1915
<<< Back to Design List
• G.W. Bromley Atlas of Newton, 1907, Plate 13.
• The American Contractor, March 27, 1915, p. 51, Brigham, Coveney & Bisbee noted.
• G.W. Bromley Atlas of Newton, 1917, Plate 13.
• Sanborn Insurance Map, Newton, 1910, Sheet 43
• Sanborn Insurance Map, Newton, 1930, Sheet 46