Church of the Incarnation

616 East 105th Street
Cleveland, Ohio

Year Built: 1908

This design has been credited to Charles Coveney. At some point, the Episcopal Diocese sold the property and it is currently known as Pilgrim Church of Christ.


References

• http://planning.city.cleveland.oh.us/landmark/listDetail.php?identity=376, accessed on August 27, 2014.


Links

http://planning.city.cleveland.oh.us/landmark/listDetail.php?identity=376


Images


2014


2014


2014


2014

<<< Back to Design List


Architecture
Home Page