Church of St. Andrew

217 West 26th Street
Bryan, Texas

Year Built: 1914

The original design by Brigham, Coveney & Bisbee was too long for the site and the Vestry hired a local architect to adapt the design by removing nine feet from the length of the nave. The stained glass windows were not designed by Brigham, Coveney and Bisbee.

The building was designed in the Gothic Revival style and composed of brick and concrete with a wood truss roof.



Registries

• National Register


References

• National Register of Historic Places, #87001646


Links

http://standrewsbcs.org/


Images


Courtesy, Library of Congress


Courtesy, Library of Congress





Courtesy, Library of Congress


Courtesy, Library of Congress


Courtesy, Library of Congress


Courtesy, Library of Congress


Courtesy, Library of Congress

<<< Back to Design List


Architecture
Home Page