Farmers RowSturgis & Brigham designed a stable for a Mr. Lawrence in 1875. There are two Mr. Lawrences on Farmerís Row in Groton at the time and itís unclear which one the stable was for and whether it is still extant.
Year Built: 1875
Sturgis and Brigham did renovate the Lawrence Homestead at 44 Farmers Row in 1876, but it is unclear whether this stable was part of that larger project.
<<< Back to Design List
• Letter from Charles Brigham to John Hubbard Sturgis, August 16, 1875, Sturgis Papers, Boston Athenaeum Library.
• Beers Atlas of Middlesex County, 1875, town of Groton.