Gregg Memorial Parish House
University of TexasThis building was designed by Brigham, Coveney & Bisbee and built in 1908. It has been demolished. It was a 1 1/2 story building of 9 rooms. The overall style is a simplified Tudor Gothic designed to harmonize with adjacent buildings (Grace Hall and a chapel). It was intended for Sunday School classes, working room for the Women's Guild, a music room for the choir, a study room for the chaplain, a kindergarten, a room for the boy's club and a hall and stage for lectures.
Year Built: 1908
Year Demolished: 1954-1955
• Bulletin of the University of Texas, No 129, General Series No. 17, August 15, 1908 (Gregg House, Brigham, Coveney and Bisbee)
<<< Back to Design List