Church of the Advent Parish House
30 Brimmer StreetIn the original drawings of Church of the Advent by Sturgis & Brigham, there was a design for a three-story Parish House to stand adjacent to the church on the north side. This building was not built at this time. A plainer Parish House was built sometime about 1920.
Year Built: 1876
• Massachusetts Historical Commission, Form B, #BE BY 15696, 30 Brimmer Street, Boston, Kathryn Grover and Neil Larson, Boston landmarks Commission, June, 2008.
<<< Back to Design List
American Architect and Building News, May 27, 1876