Ferry StreetAn addition was added to this building in 1891 and demolished sometime thereafter. It is unclear what portion of this building comprises the addition.
Year Built: 1890
Year Demolished: unknown
• “Spofford, John Calvin,” National Cyclopedia of American Biography, 1904, p. 458 (partnership with Brigham included the erection of Glendale School).
• Town of Everett, Annual Report, 1891, School Department, p. 33 (Brigham & Spofford, $300 for plans for Glendale School).
<<< Back to Design List