William J. Lovell House
240 Orchard StreetThis house was originally a one family and has been converted into a two or three family house. Other changes include artificial siding, replacement windows and the exterior stairways from the upper stories.
Year Built: 1898
• Building Permit, Town of Watertown, October 29, 1898, #2, William J. Lovell owner, Charles Brigham, architect.
<<< Back to Design List