H.H. Rogers Stable
This building was likely demolished when the main house was demolished in 1914.
Year Built: Unknown
Year Demolished: 1914
• "Stable for H.H. Rogers, Fairhaven, Mass.," Inland Architect and News Record, Oct. 1899, Vol. 34, p. 24 and plates following p. 24.
• The Architectural Review, Vol IX, No. 9, September, 1902.
<<< Back to Design List
Portion of a post card of the Rogers estate