Town Hall Interior Renovations
65 Main StreetRenovations were undertaken to enlarge the auditorium to “comfortably” seat 600 people, as well as to add several anterooms to the auditorium. There are no known pictures of this addition. The Town Hall was made an “annex” when the new Town Hall was built in 1925. This building was demolished in ca. 1930. This was 57 Main Street prior to May 31, 1912.
Year Built: 1871
Year Demolished: 1930
• Town Reports, Town of Watertown, 1871 (Sturgis & Brigham).
<<< Back to Design List