Hastings House (1-story addition)
317 Harvard StreetA one-story addition was added to this house in 1890. This building was demolished in 1910.
Year Built: 1890
<<< Back to Design List
• Building Permit, City of Cambridge, permit 2303, 317 Harvard Street, Brigham & Spofford, architects, E.D. Leavitt, owner, 1890.
• Demolition Permit, City of Cambridge, permit 13603, 317 Harvard Street, 1910.