Henry H. Rogers House
26 East 57th St.The alteration occurred in 1899 and the building was demolished sometime before 1930. The exact nature of the alterations is unclear.
New York, N.Y.
Year Built: 1899
Year Demolished: Sometime before 1930
<<< Back to Design List
• “The Building Department,” New York Times, July 28, 1899, p. 10. (“Alterations . . . No. 26 East Fifty-seventh Street to a five-story brick dwelling: Henry H. Rogers of 26 East Fifty-seventh Street, owner; Charles Brigham, architect; cost, $2,500.”)