St. Paulís Episcopal Church and Parish House
12 Washington St.Brigham, Coveney and Bisbee designed a church and parish house. The church was built in 1914 and the parish house soon after. The parish house has been demolished.
Year Built: 1914 and c1915
• National Register District
• Massachusetts Cultural Resources Information System, Massachusetts Historical Commission, Inventory No. PEA.108 (St. Paulís Church, 1914, Brigham, Coveney & Bisbee, architects).
• The American Contractor, August 9, 1913, p. 23, Brigham, Coveney & Bisbee noted.
• Washington Street National Register District, 9/12/1985, National Park Service #85002380
<<< Back to Design List