Rogers Memorial Church Parsonage
102 Green StreetThis Elizabethan-inspired building was built in 1903 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Year Built: 1903
• National Register
• Massachusetts Cultural Resources Information System, Massachusetts Historical Commission, Inventory No. FAI.50 (Memorial Church Parsonage, 1903, Charles Brigham, architect).
• "Charles Brigham," MacMillan Encyclopedia of Architects, Adolph Placzek, entry written by Margaret Henderson Floyd, 1982, p. 288-9 (Rectory, 1901-1903, Charles Brigham architect).
• National Register of Historic Places, 1903, Charles Brigham, architect.
• "The Story of a ‘Town House,’" Mabel Hoyle Knipe, Fairhaven, Mass, 1977. Parsonage, Charles Brigham, architect. http://www.millicentlibrary.org/townhall.htm
• "A New England Architect and His Work," Oscar Fay Adams, New England Magazine, June, 1907 (Charles Brigham, architect). http://www.millicentlibrary.org/brigham.htm
• Massachusetts Historical Commission, Form B, Fairhaven #50, 1979
• American Architect and Building News, December 10, 1904, Plates 1511, Rogers Memorial Church Parish House, Interior of Cloister Passage and exterior of Cloister Passage, Fairhaven, Mass., Charles Brigham.
<<< Back to Design List
2008 - Detail of Gable End, Courtesy of Marilynne Roach
1979, Massachusetts Historical Commission