H.H. Rogers Estate
FairhavenBuilt in 1895 and demolished in 1914. At demolition, wings of this building were removed and used as individual dwellings. All have since been demolished.
Year Built: 1895
Year Demolished: 1914
• "The Story of a ‘Town House,’" Mabel Hoyle Knipe, Fairhaven, Mass, 1977. H.H. Rogers Mansion, Charles Brigham, architect. http://www.millicentlibrary.org/townhall.htm
• "Charles Brigham," MacMillan Encyclopedia of Architects, Adolph Placzek, entry written by Margaret Henderson Floyd, 1982, p. 288-9 (H.H. Rogers Estate, 1890, Charles Brigham architect).
• "A New England Architect and His Work," Oscar Fay Adams, New England Magazine, June, 1907 (Charles Brigham, architect). http://www.millicentlibrary.org/brigham.htm
<<< Back to Design List
New England Magazine; June, 1907
Interior Staircase, Inland Architect, Vol XXXIV, No. 3, October, 1899