Sacred Heart Rectory

774 Mount Auburn Street
Watertown, Mass.

Year Built: 1893
Year Demolished: 1962

Built in 1893 and demolished in 1962.


References

• Sacred Heart Parish Centennial Celebration, Watertown, Mass. 1993, pp. 3, 8-9.

• Demolition Permit, Town of Watertown, 1962.

• Blessing of Our New School and Jubilee of Our Pastor, Sacred Heart Parish, December, 1930.

• “Watertown News,” Watertown Enterprise, June26, 1896 and August 14, 1896, p. 1.


Images


The rectory is on the left


The rectory is on the left



<<< Back to Design List


Architecture
Home Page